Allow liberty ring, baby!
Begin Push Launch:
NEW HARLEY-DAVIDSON SCREAMIN’ EAGLE 135 Stage IV CRATE Engine SETS NEW Efficiency BENCHMARK
New Wireless Screamin’ Eagle Professional Street Functionality Tuner Simplifies Motor Set-Up
MILWAUKEE (March 1, 2023) – Harley-Davidson® riders craving no-compromise performance have a thrilling new solution with the introduction of the Screamin’ Eagle® 135ci Stage IV Overall performance Crate Motor. This full Milwaukee-Eight® engine for 2021-afterwards Touring types is the new benchmark for manufacturing unit-engineered American V-Twin general performance, supplying the most displacement, and the most ability, ever made by Harley-Davidson for a road-compliant crate engine. Its growth was fueled in element by the attempts of the Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® manufacturing unit racing team competing in the MotoAmerica Mission King of the Baggers roadracing sequence. To simplify set up of superior-functionality engines Harley-Davidson delivers the new wireless Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Road Performance Tuner, the only tuner obtainable to increase functionality although getting emissions and warranty compliant.
Engineered and analyzed as a comprehensive selection of superior-overall performance parts and assembled from the bottom up at Harley-Davidson Powertrain Functions in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, this road-tuned 135-cubic-inch (2212cc) Screamin’ Eagle Crate Engine is made to operate with a broad-open up throttle at higher motor speeds and give quick passing power from cruising speed. The engine provides 143 lb.-ft. of rear-wheel torque at 3500 RPM and 130 rear-wheel horsepower at 5500 RPM – around 28 % more torque and 41 p.c far more horsepower at the rear wheel than a manufacturing Milwaukee-Eight® 117 motor.
This street-completely ready overall performance engine attributes top quality Screamin’ Eagle elements:
- New 68mm throttle human body and matching CNC-machined ingestion manifold, initially developed for Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle manufacturing unit racing workforce engines, to maximize airflow to the engine.
- Screamin’ Eagle Excessive CNC-ported cylinder heads provide considerably improved effectiveness of cylinder filling, main to far more explosive electricity and amplified rear-wheel torque when compared to inventory. High-effectiveness valve springs stay steady with the higher-elevate cam and in higher-RPM procedure.
- Screamin’ Eagle Pro Billet Cam Plate and Oil Pump provides larger force when the oil is sizzling to preserve pressure drops to a bare minimum.
- New 10.7:1 high-compression solid pistons.
- SE8-517 high-raise camshaft, superior-efficiency cam bearing and large-effectiveness tappets.
- Patent-secured 4.31-inch steel sleeve cylinders and new 4 5/8-inch flywheel (bore x stroke is 4.31 x 4.625).
- New large-capacity 6.8 gram/next gasoline injectors.
- Screamin’ Eagle Ventilator Severe Air Cleaner and Screamin’ Eagle Street Cannon mufflers (just about every offered separately) are not essential but are really recommended for peak functionality.
The Screamin’ Eagle 135ci Stage IV Efficiency Crate Motor is intended for bolt-in installation in an primary products-model 2021-later Harley-Davidson® Touring chassis. No special fabrication or motor-mount relocation is needed. The engine is backed by up to two-year manufacturer’s warranty for unmatched self esteem when seller-put in by the Personalized Coverage® program.
With an MSRP of $7,999.95 the Screamin’ Eagle 135ci Phase IV Efficiency Crate Engine is supplied in Black or Chrome end with 135 Stage IV badging on the cylinder heads and timer include.
Two versions of the motor will be offered: For 2021-afterwards Touring versions equipped with Air/Oil-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight® motor, and for 2021-afterwards Touring designs geared up with a Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight engine. The engine does not in good shape Trike models. Installation demands the individual obtain of Head Pipe P/N 65600177. Air-Cooled products need Oil Cooler Fan Guide P/N 62700204 or Fan for Manufacturing facility Oil Cooler P/N 26800195. All types have to have ECM recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle Professional Road Tuner for good set up. Does not in good shape California styles.
Harley-Davidson stands for the timeless pursuit of adventure and freedom for the soul. Go to H-D.com to master more about the entire line of 2023 Harley-Davidson Grand® American Touring, Sport, Experience Touring, Cruiser and Trike motorcycles, Harley-Davidson Certified™ pre-owned bikes, Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Sections & Equipment, Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® attire and gear, and Harley-Davidson Economic Solutions.